Nomovok Ltd. is focused on Open Source software technologies and deployments. Our core competence is building products and services.
Private & profitable
We are a privately held company, registered in Espoo, Finland. We employ 100 people in Europe and Asia. We have no outside investors or long-term debt, and we’re profitable. As an indication of a successful business strategy, we were ranked 56th in Deloitte's EMEA Fast 500 listing in 2008. We've had a revenue growth of 2367 per cent during the last five years.
Europe, Japan, the Americas
Currently we are offering services to customers in Europe, Japan and the Americas. Our permanent development center is located in Finland.
However, in true Open Source style, a major part of the work is done in a distributed global organisation, outside the development centers. Sometimes right next to the customer, sometimes across the world. The very best expertise is always used, regardless of location.
Our goal is to make things easy for the customer and to arrange a local interface.
For more details on the company, contact CEO Pasi Nieminen.
At Nomovok, we are deeply committed to corporate responsibility. Not simply as an element of our strategy, but because it is the right thing to do.
Our core values reflect what we stand for and how we want to do business as a brand, as a company and as individuals.
In our development of social accountability, we have chosen to incorporate into our values the requirements of Social Accountability International (SAI). We believe that SA8000, together with its guidance material and accreditation process, is currently the most credible and verifiable social accountability standard.
The mission of SAI is to enable organisations to be socially accountable by:
- Convening the key stakeholders to develop voluntary standards
- Accrediting qualified organisations to verify compliance
- Promoting understanding and encouraging implementation of such standards worldwide
Nomovok is committed to environmental responsibility in all of its business activities. We’ve had long-standing corporate policies for providing a safe and healthy workplace, protecting the environment, and conserving energy and natural resources.
Our corporate policy objectives include:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in the communities in which we operate.
- Reusing and recycling materials, avoiding the production of non-electrical content.
- Developing and manufacturing market products that are safe for their intended use, efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, which can also be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- Using development processes that do not adversely affect the environment.
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout our business.
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding around the world.
- Meeting or exceeding all applicable government requirements and voluntary requirements.
- Striving to continually improve our environmental management system and performance.
- Conducting rigorous audits and self-assessments of our compliance with this policy, measuring progress of our environmental affairs performance.
Every employee in our service is expected to follow our policy and report any environmental, health, or safety concern to the Nomovok management. The managers are expected to take prompt action.